Tonight is the first home game of the Eagle football season. We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of some guidelines to follow to ensure our Eagle fans enjoy the game and most importantly, all remain safe.
- All elementary students must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Refrain from throwing items such as footballs or other objects.
- No running in the stadium. It becomes very crowded.
- No food or drinks from outside the stadium are allowed. Please support the concession stand which helps to fund student activities.
- Students are not allowed under the stadium, at the elementary playground, or the visitor’s side of the stadium.
These guidelines have been explained to the students in announcements. Please review them with your child before the game. We appreciate your support. Let’s all show our Eagle pride and cheer our boys to victory!